EYTAN BUILDING DESIGN LTD.
President & Chief Engineer:
Director & Chief Architect:
Number of employees: 14
Date established: 1974
Ownership: Private (Reuben & Micaela Eytan)
27 Motta Gur St.
Tel Aviv 69494, Israel
Areas of activity
The company is an architect-engineer consulting firm specializing in the design
of protective structures to withstand the effects of different attacks.
We are involved in research and development, computer-assisted analysis of threats, vulnerability,
risk assessment and optimization of protective measures, design of physical security
measures, hardening of structures and installations as well as recommendations of the most
cost-effective protective measures. We have vast practical experience and are
involved in many projects worldwide.
List of clients - in Israel
- Ministry of Defense.
- Air Force.
- Corps of Engineers.
- Military Construction Department.
- Home Front Command .
- Prisons Authority.
- Israel Aircraft Industries.
- Israel Military Industries.
- Ministry of Finance.
- Ministry of Housing.
- Atomic Energy Commission.
- Commercial and industrial facilities owners.
- High tech facilities owners.
- Entrepreneurs and Contractors.
- Architects and Consulting Engineers.
|| EYTAN BUILDING DESIGN LTD.
27 Motta Gur St., Tel Aviv 69694, Israel
Tel: 972-3-6428480, 972-3-6418381